Driven by an indepth customer understanding with a focus on maximizing customer penetration
- Microfinance has been a commercially successful industry with wide acceptance among customers, companies and investors. Traditionally, the industry focus has been growth fueled by geographical coverage rather than increasing customer penetration in the area under operation.
- It has been Svasti’s objective to not only deliver financial products that are relevant to the low income segments of society but also deliver them to a diverse customer base, not just a section, for example, productive women.
- Svasti has started with loans but is of the firm opinion that access to savings and insurance products is equally important.
- Svasti believes that this can be achieved through
- a continuous, comprehensive customer understanding backed product development
- structured process driven administration of products supported by technology